A Girl Can Dream Right ?

Dec 19, 2012



Sooooo it wouldn't be Christmas if I didn't share my dream wish list with you guys. These are things I wish I could buy but being on a just-graduated-college-budget that's not happening this year. I would be crazy not to include that must sought out 3.1 Phillip Lim bag. And I wouldn't be a true Audrey Hepburn fan if I didn't desire a Burberry trench. How cute are those rose gold headphones?

1. 3.1 Phillip Lim Burgundy Pashli Satchel
2.  Red Valentino Polka Dot Chelsea Boots
3. Helmut Soft Sweatshirt Zip-Up
4. Marc by Marc Jacobs Classic Q-Wingman Zip Around Wallet
5. Chanel Square Acetate With Quilted Lambskin Eyeglasses
6. We Are Frends Layla Rose Gold Head Phones
7. Burberry Prorsum Mid-Length Gabardine Trench
8. Maison Francis Kurkdjian Aqua Universalis Perfume
9. Rebecca Minkoff Corinne Silk Top


13 comments :

  1. Oh yes! Swoon. I always stare at that Burberry trench coat at the shop back in Dubai the same longing way, Audrey Hepburn gazes into the windows of Tiffany. :) Love all of your selections here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE that bag and cute peplum top! And yes, a girl can certainly dream :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow so gorgeous things! My favourits are the bag, the shoes and the beautiful coat! Want it as well:)

    Hope you visit me on my blog
    fashionobsession-mieni.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Want them all!Especially the bag!

    http://dailyfashiondream.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. <3 every single item!

    Jen
    http://trinibkbabe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the 3.1 Phillip Lim bag. It's perfect for the season! xx

    - Victoria
    www.VICKITAS.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. The pink wallet from marc Jacob looks so good!!!

    http://beautybubblesinyourlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. the pashli bag and headphones are amazing! the bag has been on my wishlist too for a while:)
    xx Kate

    The Style Department

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the peplum top! The design is so pretty! And OMG Gone Girl--- the end won't be what I expect?!? OMG now I want to lock myself in my room and finish the book tonight!! haha! Why do I have so much holiday stuff to do?!?
    :)
    Allison

    A's Fashion Files
    Shop Kawaii Kitsch by A on Etsy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. yes i want too 4,5 and 7!
    great choices sweetie!
    :)
    http://talkingaboutf.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am loven that Helmut zip up and burgundy tote ;)


    XX,
    Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice picks! I want that phillip lim bag in black soooo badly!

    Enter my give-away to win a dress of your own choice!
    www.tlnique.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. seriously lusting over that first bag...gorgeous!!

    xx

    freshfizzle

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting : )
xoxo,
Cindi

Follow me on:

Instagram // Pinterest // Tumblr // Facebook // Bloglovin'

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...