Tortoise Wayfarer Glasses by Firmoo

Nov 14, 2012


How cute are these wayfarers?  They have that nerdy vibe but yet still chic with the tortoise pattern. Firmoo.com sent me these wonderful glasses to try out. First off, they are extremely affordable especially if you just use them for fashion like me. And they fit very well and they feel and look quite expensive. I definitely plan on getting more glasses in different funky colors and patterns. In case your wondering this style is number SD2267.

 Did I mention Firmoo.com is giving New Customers their first pair of glasses or sunglasses FREE. All you have to pay is the shipping and that's all. If you want new glasses or sunglasses go to Firmoo.com and order your pair of choice.

17 comments :

  1. I've heard such great things about them! These look super cute on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great on you and I love the tortoise effect!

    xoxo
    Sooji
    Glam Mania

    ReplyDelete
  3. The glasses very well suit you. I love the style.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely glasses, so suits to you!
    kisses)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also JUST did a post about firmoo! hehe your look fantastic!

    http://sarassweetstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh this is the best!! your blog is cool, so im now following you! i have a new post up if you get a minute, i'd love your opinion! xx

    http://supposeishouldblog.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just recently got Firmoo glasses too and I love them! I had a hard time deciding between the tortoise and plain black. I love these on you! They really suit your face! <3

    toni

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute glasses girl!

    Simona
    www.lakenmoon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh i also was supposed to cooperate with firmoo, havnt found anything yet. They suit you! You look great

    Love Storm

    ReplyDelete
  10. nice choice sweetie!
    you look great!
    i want a pair too!
    :)
    http://talkingaboutf.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great sunglasses!, i love firmoo!
    Kisses.

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's so hard to choose the right ones, I remember spending hours in the store!!!

    http://beautybubblesinyourlife.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting : )
xoxo,
Cindi

Follow me on:

Instagram // Pinterest // Tumblr // Facebook // Bloglovin'

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...