Feeling Kind of Blue

Aug 9, 2012

When I first saw this picture on the right of Diane Kruger at the 2012 Cannes Film Festival I immediately thought Grace Kelly in To Catch A Thief !!! Out of all the amazing dresses Grace wears in this film this baby blue number has got to be one of my favorites. It was designed by Edith Head the Karl Lagerfeld of the hollywood glamour days. She designed outfits for Audrey Hepburn, Elizabeth Taylor to Doris Day, basically she designed for all the "It" girls of the time. Anyways, I thought Diane looked like a Grecian goddess and blog worthy in this Giambattista Vallie gown.

Source: google.com

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting : )
xoxo,
Cindi

Follow me on:

Instagram // Pinterest // Tumblr // Facebook // Bloglovin'

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...