A Little Inspiration . . .

Aug 13, 2012


It's Monday, you know the beginning of the week, the day a lot of people dread because they have to go to work again. And it's that whole way of thinking, of dreading that makes starting the week so awful again. Which is why I try to keep positive and think about the things that I do enjoy about work and my life and eventually those good thoughts override the dreadfulness. I can really relate to this quote today because tomorrow we have an appointment at work with a jewelry buyer and the corresponding sales person won't be there for this appointment. So, my boss has asked me to help her out during the appointment, so this is basically my time to show her that I can do sales and hopefully get a client of my own. Fingers Crossed : )

source: pinterest

2 comments :

Thanks so much for visiting : )
xoxo,
Cindi

Follow me on:

Instagram // Pinterest // Tumblr // Facebook // Bloglovin'

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...