And My New Favorite Magazine is . . . . .

Jan 28, 2011


....People Style Watch. Okay so its not really a magazine "magazine" if you know what I mean. It's more like a catalog with really cool finds and sales. There are so many deals and websites this magazine introduces you to for shopping and finding trends celebrities are wearing on a budget. They have guest editors like Stacey London from "What Not To Wear" who gives tips on wearing the right items for your body shape. As well as a list of new shopping sites to explore and the best a list of discounts. My favorite magazine for articles still is Harper's Bazaar, but People Style Watch I can browse through all month and still find something new.Credit: nymag.com, google.com

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting : )
xoxo,
Cindi

Follow me on:

Instagram // Pinterest // Tumblr // Facebook // Bloglovin'

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...