Wishlist Wednesday: All Things Lauren Conrad

Nov 13, 2013


Lauren Conrad is not only one of my style icons but she is also one of my business entrepreneur icons. 
I admire that she was able to actually make a legit fashion career for herself after being on reality
 television. She went from that "it" girl on TV you just wanted to know where she bought all her 
clothes from to this business savvy young woman taking over the fashion world.

Enough of me gushing over the fabulous Miss Conrad. Now lets gush over her Kohl's line. 
I'm in love with all the detailing on the tops this season. I'm a sucker for anything lace and she 
loves to incorporate lace in her designs. These are just some of the pieces I loved from her 
LC Lauren Conrad Fall 2013 Kohl's collection check out the rest at www.kohls.com.

2 comments :

Thanks so much for visiting : )
xoxo,
Cindi

Follow me on:

Instagram // Pinterest // Tumblr // Facebook // Bloglovin'

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...