Oscar Worthy Gowns

Feb 28, 2017


Let's be honest we mainly watch the Oscars for the drool worthy gowns and blinding jewels, at least I do. Also, to see Viola Davis give an acceptance speech because she gives the best ones. I thought there were many beautiful dresses on red carpet on Sunday but these were my favorite of all. Plus Jimmy Kimmel's getting at Trump and Matt Damon had me laughing the whole night. And lets not forget the gorgeous Ryan Gosling sitting in the front row that was definitely not a bad sight.

From left to right:  Viola Davis in custom Armani // Jessica Biel in Kaufman Franco // Janelle Monae in Elie Saab // Emma Stone in Givenchy Haute Couture // Taraji P. Henson in Alberta Ferretti

P.S.
It feels good to be back at blogging after taking a year off. As you can see from my instagram feed it was for a very cute little reason my baby Liam. Can't wait to share more fashion stuff with you guys as well as other lifestyle topics like motherhood.

P.S. to the P.S.
Hidden Figures was a great movie go watch it :  )

images: vogue.com

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting : )
xoxo,
Cindi

Follow me on:

Instagram // Pinterest // Tumblr // Facebook // Bloglovin'

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...