Life, Lately . . .

Oct 28, 2013

I was gone from the blogger-sphere last week due to traveling for work. Doesn't mean I didn't get to
be up-to-date on all your lovely blogs. I just have to sign in to blogger everyday to have some daily 
fashion inspiration. Anyways, I was in California last week on an appoint for a client I must say I 
really love. I got great feedback and can't wait to develop jewelry, hair accessories and technology 
accessories for them. I must say you California people have some Ah-Mazing weather, I'm so jealous.
I wish I could wake up and just through a sweater on and by the end of the day I could go without it.

follow me on instagram @ breakfastatcindis

8 comments :

  1. Welcome back... Sounds like a great trip. Yes, Cali weather sounds nice right now with all the cold.

    Daily Style Finds (Cash & Gift card giveaway today!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your mix photos <3

    Kisses from Poland ;*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photos!! I like your blog! would you like to follow each other with GFC and Bloglovin?
    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute post Cindi...
    Care to follow each other via GFC and Bloglovin?
    http://icynosure.blogspot.in/2013/10/shop-till-you-drop-at-ozel.html
    Drop me a comment, when you follow and i'll follow you right back.
    Heena

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome back , hope you had a fun trip dear!
    Do visit my blog & if you like, follow me on GFC, Bloglovin & Facebook, leave a comment & I'll surely follow back! Have a lovely day!

    Feisty Fox Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice pics. Those dogs looks cute!
    Looking forward for your accessories!!!
    Thanks for stopping by dear.
    Don't forget to follow too if you like! :)
    FASHION PANACHE BLOG
    Google Plus | Bloglovin | Networked Blogs | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting : )
xoxo,
Cindi

Follow me on:

Instagram // Pinterest // Tumblr // Facebook // Bloglovin'

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...