Hump Daaaaay Cravings !

Oct 30, 2013


I must must must buy that biker jacket on pay day. And I just saw this sequins sweater on the lovely
Cara Loren and now I want that too. I'm a sucker for a good sweatshirt throw some sequins on it 
and I feel like I'm wearing a ball gown. I've heard a lot of good things about the Rockstar Jean from
Old Navy and I really want to give this coated version a try. My bestfriend just wore these boots I've
had sitting in my Pinterest Shopping List for a while and now she makes me want to get these too. 
And the mug needs no explanation people its Fall a.k.a hot chocolate/pumpkin spice season.
Ramble over and out.

1 comment :

  1. Hello,
    I found your blog by chance, while peeking others and I decided to check it out! I’m glad I did it, because I am really delighted with yours. I think we're going to get along just fine! ;) I'd like to invite you to meet my space as well and I hope you'll have as much fun as I am having in yours!
    I wish you lots of success
    kisses
    http://cottoncandy-peaches@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting : )
xoxo,
Cindi

Follow me on:

Instagram // Pinterest // Tumblr // Facebook // Bloglovin'

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...