Things That Made My Week (Last week)

Jan 22, 2012

These are more affordable options to the Deborah Lippmann ones I featured before.
(Essie, Wet n Wild, Milani)

A couple of friendship bracelets we just got at work I snatched to prepare for spring.

New development from work I just love for spring. If you can tell from this post I'm loving neon.


I found these two beaded necklaces and got inspired by A Pair & a Spare's DIY
neon necklace post, and I spray painted them. A little hint whenever spray painting
something do it in white first and then spray your preferred color because I didn't do this
and in some sections you see chunks of paint.

This post is really late because my birthday was over a week ago, but I had to post this
sunflower cake they had for me at work. It was so cute I didn't even want to eat it. But
if you really know me you know I loooove to eat, so this is the only evidence and it
was delicious chocolate mousse.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting : )
xoxo,
Cindi

Follow me on:

Instagram // Pinterest // Tumblr // Facebook // Bloglovin'

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...