Currently Coveting

Dec 6, 2011

I've been so busy with finals and all I don't have time to blog much because when I do have
time I find myself to tired to blog. But one thing I've started to do a lot in paint my nails because
its quick and easy and it kind of perks you up when you see pretty colors on your nails. So, here
are some of the colors I wish I had at my disposal right now. 1. I Love the Night Life, 2. Just Walk
Away Renee, 3. Lady Sings the Blues, and 4. Good Girl Gone Bad all by Deborah Lippman.
These are all available at Barney's, Bloomingdale's, Lord & Taylor's, and online.

2 comments :

  1. Yess I love them too! But I found some cheaper options at Sephora and CVS (Milani!) so I'm excited to try them out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovee the one on the right :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting : )
xoxo,
Cindi

Follow me on:

Instagram // Pinterest // Tumblr // Facebook // Bloglovin'

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...