Reality is slowly sitting in

Nov 14, 2011

So, tomorrow is a semi-big day for me, its graduation picture day. It kind of just hit me
like in a year I'm not going to be a student. I'm going to be an adult, not that I'm not one
now just that I'm gonna be out in the real world. Reality is slowly sitting in that I'm getting
older and more responsibilities are piling up. It's scary and exciting all at the same time.
Anyways, here's a little preview of what I'm going to wear tomorrow. Not such an exciting 
outfit, but its classic, I don't want to look at this picture ten years from now and think what
the hell was I thinking.

6 comments :

  1. I loveee that dress! good choices. time does seem to fly, right? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like your ideas and the style of this blog.

    Check out mine i let me know what do you think about?

    http://paquetevistasbien.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey !
    It's terrifying how time goes by, I agree :)
    Love the blue dress

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. congratulations! super cute outfit!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great outfit! And I guess that makes me an 'adult' ;)

    xx Cristina

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am in love with this dress, the color and shape are simply amazing! And of course Tory Burch flats are always stunning! Great blog, now following, maybe you'll have time to visit my blog:)

    Love,
    Annabelle
    http://vivaluxury.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting : )
xoxo,
Cindi

Follow me on:

Instagram // Pinterest // Tumblr // Facebook // Bloglovin'

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...