It's Drool-Worthy Gown Season !

Jan 20, 2014

As much as I love watching movies and listening to music I think I love watching stars walk the 
red carpet more than watching them receive awards. Looking at celebrities strut down the red carpet 
is probably as close as most of us will get to watching high fashion gowns in "real life". So yeah 
these are my favorites from last Saturday's SAG Awards. I usually post about the Golden Globes 
but I wasn't crazy about any of those gowns and you know what they say "If you have nothing 
nice to say then don't say anything at all".

p.s. 
How amazing does Isla Fisher look in that Oscar de la Renta gown?

source: fabsugar

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting : )
xoxo,
Cindi

Follow me on:

Instagram // Pinterest // Tumblr // Facebook // Bloglovin'

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...