Playing Catch-up

Aug 25, 2011


Okay, so I have a stack of magazines almost about my size (5'3") not really, but its getting there. These are
just the recent ones I'm going to look through today. I'm gonna sit in my room with a cup of passion fruit
tea from starbucks (my favorite) with Taylor Swift blasting in the background because my friend from work
also my blog-mate from GidgetGolightly, Dria has been blasting her at work for two weeks now and I've come
to like her something I never thought would happen but hey. Anyways, I'm at work right now wishing I was
home with these lovely glossies, so let me get back to work WAHH! (snookie's voice).

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting : )
xoxo,
Cindi

Follow me on:

Instagram // Pinterest // Tumblr // Facebook // Bloglovin'

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...