On the Streets of New York

Dec 5, 2009


1. Classic boyfriend blazer with distressed jean shorts and biker boots; a cross between Blair Waldorf and Vanessa Abrams = perfection.
2. A la Audrey in the last scene of Breakfast at Tiffany's with a Balmain twist. Slouchy oversized
t-shirt and ripped jeans. The leopard flats add the cute factor.
3. Something I never thought I would like, but I do. A blazer actually brings elegance to a maxi dress.
4. This outfit looks so comfortable, its like she just threw on an oversized tee, put on some leggings and the first pair of boots she found. To top it off she threw on a leather jacket for the weather. It's like that "I don't care, but I look great" look.


Credit: fashion.elle.com/blog/street_chic

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting : )
xoxo,
Cindi

Follow me on:

Instagram // Pinterest // Tumblr // Facebook // Bloglovin'

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...