Anna Wintour: The Goddess not the Devil

May 25, 2009

  


Anna Wintour's interview for 60 Minutes

She finally sits down and answers all those questions about why she is such a bitch?

Why she takes fashion so seriously? And most of all why she always wears those sunglasses?

I honestly, don't care what anyone says about Wintour because I admire everything she does. 

She has made Vogue USA one of the most sought out magazines in the world. It's like if you don't

make to Vogue then you really have not made it. I don't think she is a bitch to say, I just think she

is very strict and focused because she enjoy what she does for a living. I'm just hoping one day I'll

follow in her footsteps = ]


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting : )
xoxo,
Cindi

Follow me on:

Instagram // Pinterest // Tumblr // Facebook // Bloglovin'

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...